BEMER – magnetic bioresonance
Blood circulation repair at the highest level!
Aim – to improve the blood supply to capillary blood vessels. Physical well-being treatment.
During BEMER therapy, the body’s own processes are activated within a few minutes, which ultimately leads to the improvement and harmonization of all the body’s functions. The body’s self-healing mechanism is activated and important regulatory processes are supported.
This improves the blood supply, especially in the capillaries, activates the metabolism, stimulates cell renewal, increases the energy level of the cells, increases the oxygen supply, improves blood flow properties (decreases the tendency to clot), relaxes the muscles. These results have been confirmed by a number of international scientific studies.
BEMER therapy is used with great success not only in human but also in veterinary medicine.
BEMER treatment should not be used in the following cases:
An absolute contraindication is not yet known. There is no experience with organ transplants yet, in which case BEMER therapy should not be used. It is not a problem with metal and electrical implants.
VASOMOTIO – the flexible vessel wall movement responsible for blood distribution
Shows pre-treatment state ⇒ on the right side of the image the capillary is said to be inactive
After 8 minutes of treatment, circulation also begins in the inactive part, which also triggers the transmission of blood information ⇒ mineral ions (Ca), hormones, defense ⇒ white blood cells.
It can also be of great help in asthma complaints (not acute).
Muscle cramps = Oxygen deficient condition.
Bemer does not affect the pacemaker because it falls in a different pulse range ⇒ Mikro Tesla.
With pulsed electromagnetic BEMER fields, good results can be achieved in a wide range of applications:
- strengthening the body’s defenses – general regeneration
- reducing the susceptibility to infections
- better nutrition of organs and tissues and more efficient removal of end products
- blood supply disorders thrombosis prevention
- blood pressure problems
- beneficial effect on cholesterol levels
- circulatory and metabolic disorders
- pain management
- sleep disorders, stress depression, relieving the consequences of stress
- degenerative complaints of rheumatism, arthrosis and arthritis
- pain caused by skeletal lesions
- sports injuries and muscle strains
- more effective protection against free radicals
- bone wound healing
- accelerating wound healing processes in secondary diseases of diabetes
- fat metabolism regulation
- promoting the healing of injuries and sports accidents
- increasing the level of performance as well as the maximum load capacity
- shorter regeneration times during sports training
- achieving a better level of fitness and reducing the risk of injury in sport
Bacterial and fungal infections:
- Independent living organisms.
- It is not the pathogens that are the problems, but the environment that provides the conditions for the pathogen to multiply ⇒ if it does not have proper living conditions ⇒ it is destroyed.
A strong immune system does not allow room for reproduction.
- The immune system decides whether a given pathogen – a fungus, a bacterium – is good for the body – we live in symbiosis with a lot of pathogens. However, the acidified organism provides adequate soil (stress, malnutrition, antibiotics) for the growth of pathogens.
- Although Bemer strengthens the bacterium, it does not create the right environment and is even killed by a strong immune system.
Antioxidant effect of Bemer:
- Glutathione ⇒ is a natural antioxidant host.
- When the liver is in good condition, it can produce more glutathione, which also improves the defense system (immune system).
THE IMPORTANCE OF WATER ABSORPTION
- Detoxification ⇒ excretion ⇒ waste cells are excreted between cells – therefore 2-3 liters of non-carbonated water should be drunk daily, BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT IT IS ALSO WITH 1-1 GLASS
- VOICE = Do we exhale carbon dioxide, pour carbonated drinks back into our bodies ?!
Corresponding PH 7.4 cola ⇒ PH 2.1
- The water to be drunk can also be treated with Bemer, it takes over its magnetism ⇒ only in glass, not plastic.
- Circulatory disorders in the head ⇒ what could be the cause?
Eg muscle hardening: take off the female client’s shoes ⇒ squat down so that the heel stays on the floor. ⇒ if the heel rises or you cannot keep your heel down on the ground ⇒ shortened the calf muscle e.g. under the effect of high heels. The back muscles work against the impact of the foot, the spine is tense ⇒ this causes a headache. It statically changes posture ⇒ vertebrae and bones are loaded elsewhere. It pulls the muscles that pull the bones with them ⇒ fixes the wrong posture ⇒ wear the joints and cartilage in the wrong place.
- The spinal column is held straight by 242 muscle bundles. The shoulder moves to one side when carrying a bag. In men, this can be the strained muscle caused by the wallet carried in the back pocket
- sitting in front of a computer due to improper posture ⇒ spine problems.
- gnashing of teeth
- Liver: approx. It causes 50% of headaches
- Type: check in early in the morning ⇒ can not sleep through the night. They wake up between 1-3 hours.
- It can also be caused by ⇒ alcohol consumption, heavy food consumption.
Pain during Bemer treatment?
- What is below the pain threshold is not felt, but does not mean that it is not, it has not yet occurred ⇒ e.g. toothache, diabetes.
- However, if the stimulus delivery is improved by a better oxygen supply ⇒ the stimulus threshold occurs sooner, so we can learn about the problems in time ⇒ to prevent latency.